Ever since Google Chrome hit the streets, I’ve been worried about the way it reproduced the monospace font (Courier) in a couple of stories. Explorer and Firefox displayed what I wanted to see, Chrome didn’t. I complained about it to Google, but it didn’t improve in subsequent issues.
Mea Culpa. I finally got around to investigating this problem in detail today, only to find that I had made an error in my style sheet. IE and Firefox were navigating around my mistake, but Chrome was taking me at my word, and displaying the Courier font at an unreadably small size.
It’s fixed. You may have to do a Refresh if you’ve got Mythaxis in your cache.